Friday, August 2, 2013

MEET SARAH

         

Greetings! My name is Sarah and welcome to my joint blog with Danielle. We have been working hard on this side project and are excited to share our interests and passions with the internet world. This blog is our effort to record & share an honest journey through our twenties.

A little about me:

   I'm a 22 year old living in downtown Raleigh with my husband, Daniel & our two year old son, Jack. I had Jack at age 19, met Jesus at age 20, and married Daniel the day I turned 22. Though I am only in my early twenties, I have always had a bit of an old soul. I'm currently sorting out what it means to be a wife, mother, & new creation in Jesus at an age in which most of us are still searching, learning, & becoming.  

Things I enjoy:

Reading classic, fantasy, & historical literature 
Ken Burns documentaries & Masterpiece Classics on PBS
Wes Anderson & Michel Gondry Films
Cocktails & (occasional) cooking
Herb Gardening & Watercolors
Singing along to Feist & The Decemberists

Life Dreams:

Travel outside of the U.S. 
Finish my B.A. 
Write a collection of short stories
Read the Bible cover-to-cover

A few of my favorite blogs:


You can find me here elsewhere:


No comments:

Post a Comment