Friday, August 2, 2013

MEET DANIELLE

Hi, I'm Danielle. I am happy to be beginning this little blog project with Sarah! The past month has been one of anticipation, full of planning and discussing and a bit more planning. I'm truly looking forward to seeing where this goes. I hope to share bits of my experiences in the twenty-something realm, as well as local favorites, some DIY & design projects, and various other odds & ends.


a little about me:

I'm twenty-three and have been living in Raleigh for the past three years. I moved here on a whim, deciding in the middle of the summer 2010 that I needed a change of scenery, and to transfer from UNC Asheville to NC State. I went to State for a year, and found that, of the cities I've lived in thus far in North Carolina, I like Raleigh the most. So I've stuck around.


things I enjoy:

coffee + happening upon great coffee shops
spending entire days reading
home organization + decor
DIY projects + crafting
whiskey + conversation with good people
music, especially live (+ a healthy dose of singalongs)
lifestyle photography


life dreams:

live a few years in Europe
write + publish a children's book
speak fluent French
see as much of the world as possible
work in event planning & home organization


a few of my favorite blogs:



elsewhere:

personal blog here
instagram: caughtlight



No comments:

Post a Comment