Monday, September 30, 2013

WANDERLUST: SARAH

 I've never had the opportunity to travel very far from home. The farthest north I've been north is New York City, west, Chicago, east, the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and South, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I've long dreamed of the day I'll apply for a passport and experience cultures and natural wonders far different from what I can find in a day trip around my home state. Here's a short list of places that have caught my fancy that I'd love to see one day if life allows.

no. 1) This pink lake in Senegal because I've never seen a natural wonder quite like this in North Carolina.

 no. 2) The Swiss Alps have been peaking my interest lately, ever since I watched a PBS travel show about them.

no. 3) I found this photo on Pinterest and it reminded me of Moonrise Kingdom. Upon further research, the Fahroe Islands seem beautiful and wild.


no. 4) The Hotel Delmano in Brooklyn, NY looks just my speed with a vintage interior, craft cocktails and a painting of the sea. I have had a hankering to go back to New York ever since I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment